Motivational Mapping for the Team
Better team work – greater productivity
Team Motivational Mapping
A team Map aims to build on everyone working together.
Most teams are put together on the basis of relevant and complementary skill sets; what motivates the individuals in the team is not often considered at all. Indeed conflicts between individuals are often ascribed to personality clashes. However these clashes may well be and often are motivational in origin.
A Motivational Momentum Team Map enables leaders to determine
- whether the energies of the team are harmonised with the team’s mission
- whether there are internal conflicts that need addressing
- how to implement reward strategies that motivate the team to perform at a higher level
A Motivational Momentum Team Map supports change management programmes by improving communication with a common language – creating smoother transitions and employee engagement.
Use a Team Map for
- Change management
- Employee engagement and reward strategies
- Managing and leading teams
The benefits of using a Motivational Momentum Map
- Better team work and greater productivity
- Superior leadership skills
- Better recruitment choices